MBS School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi, is organizing an Online National Conference on the topic 'Eco-Architecture', on 7th & 8th Nov 2022.
About the Conference:
Centuries of exploiting the nature and its surroundings have resulted into major consequences. We have now entered into an age of extreme climate change marked by resource depletion, rise in the sea levels, global warming, global epidemics, species extinction and much more. Adapting our cities and their infrastructure to these conditions of rapid environmental change is one of the biggest design and planning challenges of the 21st century. The objective of this conference is to gain an insight into the challenges and new opportunities of contemporary architecture. The demand is for a new type of habitat that can limit climate change and save our planet earth from environmental catastrophe. The conference will deal with topics such as Green Buildings, Energy efficient design, smart design, regenerative design, climate responsive design and many others.
Call for Papers
The topics related to but not restricted to the list given below:
- Green Buildings
- Energy Efficient Design
- Solar Responsive Design
- Smart Design
- Climate responsive design
- Adaptive reuse
- Regenerative design
- Eco construction
- Innovative materials
- Traditional construction techniques
- Construction & demolition waste
- Life cycle assessment of materials
- Thermal Comfort and SustainabilityPassive systems
- High-rise buildings and environmentWater efficiency
- Noise pollution and control measureEducation & sustainability
Please note: The list of topics given above is indicative
Who can Participate: Academicians, Professionals, Students, Researchers, Planners, Environmentalists
Benefits of attending
- Online Programme: You can join this program from the comfort of your home, office and college.
- Publication: All accepted papers will be published in the conference e-proceedings with ISBN. The publication will be available in electronic copy.
The Poster of the program is enclosed herewith for the reference
For the Free Registration please click on the https://forms.gle/DZhqLZ553DgYnnYR6
Abstracts of no more than 300 words should be emailed to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Abstract for Conference” latest by 05 Sep 2022.
For further queries, you can email email@example.com or can contact any of the coordinators mentioned on the poster.
Important Submission dates
- Sep 05, 2022: Abstract Submission
- Sept 15, 2022: Abstract Acceptance Notification
- Oct 15, 2022: Final Paper Submission
- Nov 07, 2022: Conference Day 1
- Nov 08, 2022: Conference Day 2