Online Competition Series XX
Topic: Collage Making Competition for the World Architecture Day on 4th October 2021
Theme: “Past Experiences : Future Trends”
Architecture is incredibly talented, and architects have the potential to shape everyone’s lives through their efforts. Also, design plays an essential role in planning for the future, sustaining population growth, and tackling some social problems.
MBS SPA is organizing a Collage making competition for the students on the occasion of World Architecture Day on 4th October 2021. The theme of the competition is “Past Experiences: Future Trends”. The aim of the competition is to work in groups and to appreciate the ideology of the famous architects and pay tribute to all of the amazing architectural masterpieces made so far. Students’ groups are required to make a square collage in ratio 1:1 of the works of the architect/architects who inspired them the most along with the portrait/quote.
Categories of the Competition: Collage Making
- Category-1: Pencil and Paper Mode
- Category-2: Digital Mode
Instructions for the Competition:
- The competition is open to all the students of MBS SPA. Only one entry per group will be accepted. (Group of 3-4 students).
- Square size Handmade/ Digital Collage in Ratio 1:1 will be accepted.
- The theme for the competition is “Past Experiences: Future Trends”
- Last Date for acceptance of entries is 3rd Ooctober 2021 at 10:00 pm.
- Collage should be submitted in Full HD image in “Jpeg” Format.
- Participants are required to write their names and eenrollment numbers as their file names.
- Entries are required to be sent to email id: email@example.com
- All the shortlisted entries will get (E-certificate) Participation Certificate.
- The best works will be awarded with Certificate of Excellence and will be published in the College digital magazine.