Online Competition Series VI
Topic: Paper Bag Making Competition
Theme: “Heal the Planet”
“Save nature since it's our future”
Paper Bag Day is celebrated on 12th July globally every year to make people aware about the use of paper bags that contribute to fight with climate change and environment pollution. Paper bags are gaining importance as these bags are 100% reusable, recyclable and biodegradable and at the same time environment friendly and also requires less energy to be recycled than plastic bags.
MBS SPA is organizing an online social awareness campaign by Paper Bag Making online competition on 14th July 2020. This initiative aims to eliminate the use of single use plastic bags and also promotes environmental conservation by encouraging people to use paper bags. This competition is devised with a view of instilling the thought of restoring the environment.
Participants are required to showcase their creativity by making a special paper bag and click a picture holding the bag and send that to MBS SPA extracurricular team. The event is aimed to spread social awareness amongst our surroundings on the theme “Say No to Plastic Bags and thus Heal the Planet.”
Instructions for the competition
- The competition is open to all the students of GGSIPU; only one entry per contestant will be accepted.
- Format: Photograph in 1:1 Ratio, jpeg, 3MB maximum.
- Any type of paper can be used for making paper bag of any size.
- To decorate the paper bag, craft skills may be put into practice and the bag should have a handle.
- Mail your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The students are required to mention their Name, Instagram handle, College Name and Contact details in the mail.
- Follow us on Instagram & Facebook: Insta- @mbsspa_official
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MBSSCHOOLOFPLANNINGANDARCHITECTURE
- Click your picture holding the bag and upload an Instagram story and tag us.
- Last date of submission is on 25th July 2020.
- MBS SPA Extracurricular committee’s decision will be considered final.
- Judgment will be based on the internal panel review decided by the extracurricular team MBS SPA.
- Results will be announced on 28th July 2020.
- The winner will be provided with an attractive prize, e – certificate and chance to be featured in the college magazine.
- The runner up will be provided an e-certificate and chance to be featured in the college magazine. .
- All the shortlisted entries will get e- certificate for participation.