Online Competition Series IV
Topic: “Get ready to awaken your inner artist”
DIY (Do It Yourself) Competition
The coronavirus may have you stuck at home but fear not – there are a million and one ways to keep yourself busy. For those of you who like to craft, we’ve a DIY projects competition for you, without you all stepping a foot outside your front door. All of us know that deep down inside us lies a person who is always ready with some hacks that we perform for our daily life activities. This makes our life easier making us ready for any situation, you all can look spruce up your space with a few handmade home wares or get creative with the interior.
MBS SPA is hosting an online DIY (Do It Yourself) competition of Creativity, where participants can send the picture of their creativity.
Competition: The event is aimed at invoking some relaxation among the students and persuading them to exhibit their creative skills and take it to further higher levels. These approachable projects can fill the students’ time, save money, and enhance their creativity well beyond lockdown. Through this competition participants are required to submit a small life hack product/ idea that they can make with material available in their homes only. Students can spruce up their space with a few handmade home wares or get creative with the interiors, decorate a wall, create a painting for any corner, make an artifact for their cozy corner or a simple pen stand for the study table. It can also be a simple Mask making task in different styles, considering the pandemic. There is no limit for the creativity and there are plenty of tasks that can bring some satisfaction to everyone’s isolation.
Rules for the competition:
- The competition is open to all the students of GGSIPU, only one entry per contestant will be accepted.
- Participants are required to send before and after pictures with time-lapse videos of DIY process.
- Participants are required to send the picture in jpeg format.
- For Registration click on the given link: https://forms.gle/hgc1NDPTSkEeszfp9
- Mail your entries to email@example.com with your name ______________Event Name _____).
- Do not forget to mention your Name, College name and Instagram handle.
- Last day of receiving entries: 1st July 2020
- We will be sending the entries to the judges for assessment and two winners will be announced.
- Follow us on Instagram: @ mbsspa_official
Facebook Link: (https://www.facebook.com/MBSSCHOOLOFPLANNINGANDARCHITECTURE/link).
- Share your post on your story and tag us.
- In case of violation of above-mentioned instructions, MBS SPA Extra -Curricular committee's decision will be considered final.
- Judgement will be based on the internal panel review decided by the extracurricular team MBS SPA.
- Result announcement on 6th July 2020.
- The first prize winner will be provided with an attractive prize, E - certificate and chance to get Featured in Magazine.
- The runners up will be provided an E-certificate and will get a chance to get featured in the college Magazine.
- All the shortlisted entries will get E- certificate for Participation.